Friday, January 23, 2009

A Wee Willy Winkie Gown for Livi

Wee Willie Winkie runs through the town,
Up stairs and down stairs in his night-gown,
Tapping at the window, crying at the lock,
"Are the children in their bed, for it's past eight o'clock?"
~ Mother Goose

7 comments:

Beanball said...

.....that you made, no doubt? I want YOU to be MY mom, too. What do you think? You are the best mom in the world! Hope your kids know that........

MissNonaEleanor said...

Oh, it looks lovely Nancy! I bet Livi loves it!

~Nona

Nancy said...

I don't think I'm the best mom in the world....my kids might thinks so because I'm their mom... I loose my temper now and then and I have many other faults.....But I do enjoy sewing!

Thanks Nona....she does love it....

Beth said...

Do you think you could get Livi to model it for us? It is so cute!

She's not so old that it's embarrassing to be seen in her nightgown, right? Um, right?

Nancy said...

Getting livi to smile for a picture period has ALWAYS been difficult......in her night gown nearly impossible....I have some but there is no smile!

Anonymous said...

Miss Livi always takes excellant pictures...when she doesn't know it's happening. It was nice to see Maria again. I'm glad she is reading. AND, you are a good mommie and I wish you were my mommie,
Love, your mommie

Anonymous said...

i love it