
Starbucks is the way I fly. Church was the first thing we did. We are early risers, Japanese not so much. Got to Kamakura about hour and a half too early. So we wondered the streets.
Very cool city! As we were walking, we found a 700 year old House. Wash first....walk stairs...breath hard... clap twice...put hand on thigh...clap twist. No hoki poki.

Then we went to Church sang in Japanese and then in English. It was great...I can't wait for next Sunday. We asked some people from church where could we eat after church, they told us about a Enoshima Island . Beautiful walk over the bridge to the Island.

On the Island we fueled with Squid in a potato balls. We also could see Mt. Fuji from the bridge it was cold and clear, did I mention hot potato balls with squid in them. See the tower on the island you could climb it and look at..well anything you could see(I understand others have eye sight stuff).


Thank you Shorty for letting me borrow your camera. Well, after all that cool Japanese buildings, shrines, stairs, food, bridges, and more stairs. It was time to relax at the 8 story electronic store with only half of Japanese people on this island of, Nippon.





10 comments:
squid tater balls...sounds delish...were they fried?
How was the the service....did Ninja Steve go with you?
How come there's no picture of Mt Fuji? And where is your MASK?
In due time young grasshopper. Ninja liked church. I did see that famous wreslter walking about.
They have starbucks in Japan?! No way!
~Nona
I remember having to climb all those stairs when I was training to become a Ninja Turtle.
Oh, really? When was that? :o)
Great pictures!
I´m so glad thatyou´ve posted pictures already! Any good sushi yet?
love your pix, love your blog. We're addicted. Tell us more.
Luis says Japan will be EASY with an available starbucks...that's all you need. I say drink the green tea instead, naturally. We love your posts...and the picks of the buildings and scenery. Do the Japanese take a lot of pics in their own country - like they do when they travel here?
I LOVE IT LOVE OLIVIA
Post a Comment