Thursday, January 1, 2009

A New Year....A New Apron

This is actually not for me, but my cousin, Jayna. I drew her name for our annual Christmas gift exchange. It's a good thing I finished it last night, for this morning when we awoke, behold, there was no power. Obviously, it's back on now, and we will be heading to Sequim just as soon as I finish this postcard. I also ordered the book, Passionate Housewives, Desperate for God to accompany her new apron .....but it is stuck somewhere. On a UPS truck. :o(


Cheerio, my darlings. And Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Beth said...

I love the apron! Was it hard to sew? It probably would be difficult without a sewing machine...but that's just a minor detail...

Hope your family has a great time!

MissNonaEleanor said...

I hope your cousin likes her new apron! I love how it turned out! Today, I got fabric to make myself a new apron; could I borrow your pattern?

~Nona

Nancy said...

Beth..it wasn't hard. If I can sew then I'm sure anyone can! Having a machine just makes it it a bit easier. :o)

Miss. Nona, come on over.....

And by the way, didn't you gals notice how I'm "tatted" down???!!!