Can you imagine? We had to go to West Seattle the day before Christmas Eve...it was such a mess over there. I'm kind of glad we live out in the country and Luis was home for the snow that we had - I didn't drive in it at all. We also laughed at the second video...Actually we said 'OOOOOHHH MAN!" (smiles)
I can't believe people were opening their doors and stepping out to try to stop their cars from sliding. Let's see...the tires aren't working, let's use our feet. Hilarious!
"Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good." ~Isaiah 7:15
"This should be your ambition: to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands, just as we commanded you before...." ~ 1 Thess. 4:11
4 comments:
The second one is so funny! I laughed so hard I cried!
~Nona
Ahh...you've gotta love the snow...
Can you imagine? We had to go to West Seattle the day before Christmas Eve...it was such a mess over there. I'm kind of glad we live out in the country and Luis was home for the snow that we had - I didn't drive in it at all.
We also laughed at the second video...Actually we said 'OOOOOHHH MAN!"
(smiles)
I can't believe people were opening their doors and stepping out to try to stop their cars from sliding. Let's see...the tires aren't working, let's use our feet. Hilarious!
Post a Comment