Awesome! Almost makes me sad my kids are all grown up and even out of college now.......... however, after 19 years of homeschooling, I think I am still glad it is all behind me.......... Have a good year!
This was so fun! I can't wait til we are settled into our own school routine...I have so many plans. Hope you have a good start and a good school year! Love, Laura
"Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good." ~Isaiah 7:15
"This should be your ambition: to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands, just as we commanded you before...." ~ 1 Thess. 4:11
2 comments:
Awesome! Almost makes me sad my kids are all grown up and even out of college now.......... however, after 19 years of homeschooling, I think I am still glad it is all behind me.......... Have a good year!
This was so fun! I can't wait til we are settled into our own school routine...I have so many plans. Hope you have a good start and a good school year!
Love, Laura
Post a Comment