When you have some free time, stop by Peggy's. Lot's of neat bloggin' ladies to meet!Outside my window.....it is foggy, green and dewy. It is begining to look like fall.
I am thinking.....I need to get busy! I have school to teach and bills to pay. And there is always a load or two of laundry to be done.
From the kitchen.....the boys are talking and making plans for after school. They want to order the new Cabela's catalog.
I am wearing.....my fleece p.j.'s, a brown sweater, and my tenny runners.
I am reading.....favorite blogs, Give me Liberty the Story of Patrick Henry,
and Little Women.
I am hoping.....that Ikea calls me, letting me know that the chair I ordered has arrived.
I am creating.....some new knitted dish rags.
I'm hearing.....the boys quiet talk from the kitchen and Owen slurping his hot chocolate.
Around the house.....eveyone is gearing up for another day.
One of my favorite things.....hearing my babies laugh in their sleep.
A few plans for the rest of the week.....make a peach cobbler, take O'dog to the lake, pick huckle berries with the kids.
A picture thought I'm sharing with you.....




6 comments:
Cool pic it is now my background...I like the contrasting greens.
thanks scotto....:o)
fun... maybe I'll participate too. toodaloo Ü
it is fun! I will look forward to reading yours. :o)
OK, so I'm a little late reading everyone Daybook but I love, love, love yours! You made me smile...and then you started talking about Poulsbo and Sequim Central Market! It made me feel a bit nostalgic for the NW...so I had to comment!
:-)
Jodie
Jodie, have you lived in the Northwest then?
Post a Comment