Golly, I love these old public service films! It would be swell to have that guy narrate a day of my life.....I'm sure he would find plenty of reasons to ridicule my manners and eating habits!
Good job Bill. He learned good eating habits and even held his mother's chair for her at the table. I must be off to eat my crackers and milk for my nice snack at home.
"Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good." ~Isaiah 7:15
"This should be your ambition: to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands, just as we commanded you before...." ~ 1 Thess. 4:11
3 comments:
Golly, I love these old public service films! It would be swell to have that guy narrate a day of my life.....I'm sure he would find plenty of reasons to ridicule my manners and eating habits!
Good job Bill. He learned good eating habits and even held his mother's chair for her at the table. I must be off to eat my crackers and milk for my nice snack at home.
yes! he was hungry and had money. :o)
Post a Comment