Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Happy Birthday O'doggie!




Poem for Owen:

Happy Birthday Owen!
Though I have asked you
Many times
You keep on grown'.

Now you are nine.
I wonder how you'll spend
Your time
Between now and ten?

To be a boy
Strong brave and true
Is my birthday prayer
For you.

Blessed to be your mother
I couldn't have asked
For another
More special than you!
Love,
da Mama

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Owen!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OWEN! WE HOPE YOU HAVE A HAPPY DAY AND A GOOD HIKE!

lauraelizabeth4@outlook.com said...

Happy Birthday Owen! You are such a special boy and I know that God has great plans for you as you grow into a big man. Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Owen. We hope you have a very special day.
Kadin, Makayla and Dayton

Anonymous said...

Happy B day Owie Bear! I have something for you. It may take you a few minutes to build.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ryan said...

Happy Birthday Owen! Go ahead and give yourself a nice firm handshake on a job well done this year. -Uncle Ryan

Ryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.