Just wishing all the dad's out there an awesome day...doing what ever it is you enjoy.... with the ones who love you best! Dad? Thanks, for never letting me win the stare down contests when I was in trouble. Thanks for taking me to the mall or to a friends house when I couldn't drive. Thanks for turning off the radio with disgust and proclaiming, "love has everything to do with it!" when Tina Turner sang otherwise. Thanks, for your loving care!
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Happy Father's Day!
Just wishing all the dad's out there an awesome day...doing what ever it is you enjoy.... with the ones who love you best! Dad? Thanks, for never letting me win the stare down contests when I was in trouble. Thanks for taking me to the mall or to a friends house when I couldn't drive. Thanks for turning off the radio with disgust and proclaiming, "love has everything to do with it!" when Tina Turner sang otherwise. Thanks, for your loving care!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
What a wonderful post to your dad! He is great man!!! So happy to be a part of your family!
Post a Comment