We are down to the last few days here in Paradise. We are soo excited to return home. This weekend looks like it is going to be a busy one squeezing in all the last minute shopping and visiting that we can. In fact, we are headed out early this morning to the swap meet to get more luggage and have breakfast with Auntie Amy. I gotta pick up some thank you gifts for the family that has watched our home and animals as well. I want to purchase some more of my new favorite tea, Lanikai, from the Japanese tea store at the mall so that I can savor and recall my favorite beach memories when it's cold and rainy back home. I also need to pick up a Father's Day gift and something to go with the kalua pig and caramel apple pie we are having for dinner tonight! :o)
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Busy Busy Busy
We are down to the last few days here in Paradise. We are soo excited to return home. This weekend looks like it is going to be a busy one squeezing in all the last minute shopping and visiting that we can. In fact, we are headed out early this morning to the swap meet to get more luggage and have breakfast with Auntie Amy. I gotta pick up some thank you gifts for the family that has watched our home and animals as well. I want to purchase some more of my new favorite tea, Lanikai, from the Japanese tea store at the mall so that I can savor and recall my favorite beach memories when it's cold and rainy back home. I also need to pick up a Father's Day gift and something to go with the kalua pig and caramel apple pie we are having for dinner tonight! :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I have so very much enjoyed your blog while you were living in Hawaii. I hope you continue on once you return home. I feel more connected to the family :-) Thanks for taking the time to blog. Will pray for a safe trip home without TOO much luggage hassle! shirley
Thank you. :o) I plan to blog but I don't think it will be a "daily postcard". I won't be sitting around on the beach anymore....there will be work to do!
Post a Comment