Thursday, April 24, 2008

Local Kine Jokes

Haole(foreigner, usually a white person) Wannabe
Q) What do you call a Haole trying to talk pidgin?

A) Training Bra!

Hawaiian Lady's Saggy Boobs
Q) What did one Hawaiian Lady's saggy boob say to the other saggy boob??

A) "Eh, we betta get support or else they gon' tink we nuts!!"

Uku (lice) On One Bald Head
Q) What do you call one uku on one bald head?

A) Homeless.

Learn Chinese in 5 Minutes
* That's not right .................................... Sum Ting Wong
* Are you harboring a fugitive? .................. Hu Yu Hai Ding
* See me ASAP........................................ Kum Hia Nao
* Stupid Man .......................................... Dum Fut
* Small Horse ......................................... Tai Ni Po Ni
* Did you go to the beach? ....................... Wai Yu So Tan
* I bumped into a coffee table ................... Ai Bang Mai Ni
* I think you need a face lift ..................... Chin Tu Fat
* It's very dark in here.............................. Wao So Dim
* I thought you were on a diet ................... Wai Yu Mun Ching?
* This is a tow away zone ......................... No Pah King
* Our meeting is scheduled for next week ..... Wai Yu Kum Nao?
* Staying out of sight ............................... Lei Ying Lo
* He's cleaning his automobile .................... Wa Shing Ka
* Your body odor is offensive ..................... Yu Stin Ki Pu

Pop-Corn
How many Hawaiians does it take to make popcorn?

Five, one to hold da pan and four to shake da stove.

Hawaiian with one leg shorter...
What do you call a Hawaiian guy with one leg shorter than the other?

"Not even brah."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are stinking funny...I'm cracking up here!

nana said...

#1 son-in-law quak me up...quak up, quak down. It is soooooo

Anonymous said...

#1 Mother in law I no tink uv dat...its your daughter.