ah...but it's her expression that stands out to me. I don't know how it is for you, but whenever she saw me raise my camera at her I was lucky if I got a straight on shot of that adorable little smile.
"Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good." ~Isaiah 7:15
"This should be your ambition: to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands, just as we commanded you before...." ~ 1 Thess. 4:11
7 comments:
I love love love your blog!
Thank you Katy! I love to here positive (or even negative!) comments.
Looks like Miss Livi. She so cute! Hey, did you figure out that video thing?
great shots girl...especially the last one! Would be fun in a collage frame.
the last one is my least favorite...I widh I hadn't cut off her chin!
ah...but it's her expression that stands out to me. I don't know how it is for you, but whenever she saw me raise my camera at her I was lucky if I got a straight on shot of that adorable little smile.
She is pink and white and cute all over! Love you Livie.
Post a Comment