What the World Eats Photo Essay
I'm overwhelmed with wonder (amazed) at how the typical American family eats. It's weird to me that we, being the richest of nations on the earth 1. pay the most for food. 2. it's junk food. And 3. that other countries seem to be proud that they can buy our junk. Notice the American products in the European countries? And by the way, they aren't eating much better than we are!
Go eat some veggies people! And a piece a fruit. Ü
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I saw this on someone else's blog. I wanted to share... but was too lazy to transfer it to email.
I did find this photo essay somewhat disturbing... for many of the same reasons you did. Ugh. And I really wouldn't want anyone to see what I ate or purchased in a week.
Post a Comment