Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December!

A sweet and chubby friend who flew in from Google Images. Artist unknown.

"I heard a bird sing
In the dark of December.
A magical thing And sweet to remember.


'We are nearer to Spring
Than we were in September,
'I heard a bird sing
In the dark of December."

~ Oliver Herford

Advent Day 2: Creation

Genesis 1:26-31

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you take this picture? It's beautiful!!!

lauraelizabeth4@outlook.com said...

I wanna know too...Did you take that picture? If so, You are REALLY good! Did you know you can get your blog bound and published? Maybe a little book of your photos even just to pass on to the kids...Very beautiful

Beth said...

Exactly what I wanted to know! I love the chubby little bird! (And December...)

Nancy said...

I wish this chubby fella would have let me take his picture...the chickadees feeding in my backyard yesterday morning were very shy. :o)