Happy Mother's day to all you mamas out there. This time last year I was in Hawaii...today my mom is flying to Paradise...I hope you have a restful and satisfying trip. You deserve it!Favorite Mother or Motherhood quotes:
My mother is a woman who speaks with her life as much as her tongue. ~ K.E. Noda
Yep, that would be my mom...so full of compasion for all those old folks she works with in the nursing home. That's a place I do not enjoy visiting. Her life long work with these folks has spoken volumes to me.
To a mother, children are like ideas; none are as wonderful as her own. ~ Chinese proverb
Yep, that's true too. My mom thinks I'm the greatest. And of course I have the four best kids, ever!
My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it. ~ Mark Twain
No comment. Mom?
If evolution really works, how come mothers still only have two hands? ~ Ed Dussault
Ya, what about that?
I think I'd be a good mother...maybe a little overprotective. Like I would never let the kid out...of my body. ~ Wendy Leibman
A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people promptly announces she never did care for pie. ~ T. Jordan
It is not until you become a mother that your judgement slowly turns to compassion and understanding. ~ Erma Bombeck




2 comments:
I'll bet all those flowers are from your pots and yard! Very nice! Happy M's Day to you, too!
Thank-you Little Sweet Nancy. I love you. Mom
Post a Comment