"Sing a song of Birthdays Full of fun and cheer And may you keep on having them For many a happy year."
XxOoXxxOoo
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy Birthday Sweet Livie. While you were being born the tulips and daffs were popping open all night long beside your mama's bed...pop-pop-pop! And then out you popped!
What a wonderful day that was!
Love nana...now I have to go get you ready for sunday school...Ü
"Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good." ~Isaiah 7:15
"This should be your ambition: to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands, just as we commanded you before...." ~ 1 Thess. 4:11
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Sweet Livie. While you were being born the tulips and daffs were popping open all night long beside your mama's bed...pop-pop-pop! And then out you popped!
What a wonderful day that was!
Love nana...now I have to go get you ready for sunday school...Ü
Happy Birthday! Can't even believe it you've been around so many years all ready!
Happy Birthday, Shortie!
Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday, Olivia! I can't believe you're 8 already....
Yo Shorty, you look like you like being older, you told your Mom and I you would stay small....what's up? Happy Birthday!
Hope you had a great day!
Happy Birthday my little sister! Hope you like the cupcakes I made for you! Love yah!
Post a Comment