Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I am back...Al Gore came to our Apt.


Not really but, since Al Gore Invented the Internet....we invited him over

and hook up our Internet!


2 weeks without it....is forever!


So much for that, this weekend was Church, Raumen Museum, and um, look at

the Last pic for the Ultimate Ending to the Night.

300 yen to get in to the world's only "Food Amusement Park".

Oh yeah!


inside it is set in the 50's....painted ceiling.


you can walk through the streets...cats and city life of the 50's

(so probably Stray Cats)


pick one of the nine ramen shops, each are from a different part of Japan


Ready, set......



Go!


Josh (Hawaiian Brother...Brah)

Josh and Ninja Steve....grinding.



Scotto at the second and favorite shop.



Cold noodles and warm broth with lovely goodies in it.


and then.....

Yes, you are seeing an Oasis....Malasadas in Yokohama, Japan.


Leonard's Malasadas

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I've missed you! XXOOXX

Those noodle soups look goood...see if you can find the secret ingredient to the secret ingredient soup. :o)

micaela jean said...

MALASADAS! Are you kidding me? The noodles look awesome, and I'm glad to see your internet is working again.

Anonymous said...

I miss you all....lots.