You lucky gal! We are gearing up for a study of flowerless plants in the Outdoor Hour Challenge and I have had my eye out for some good fungi. I have found a few but none so lovely as yours. :)
I seem to remember a lot of mushroom enthusiasts up at ma and pa's when we first moved up there. They'd go all the way out there to do their mushroom hunting. I doubt they were looking for the "safe" mushrooms, though.
"Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good." ~Isaiah 7:15
"This should be your ambition: to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands, just as we commanded you before...." ~ 1 Thess. 4:11
5 comments:
great shots! There are a zillion of those fungi popping up all over the yard this year! Maybe it is going to be the big take-over!
What did one mushroom say to the other?
"Hey, I'm a fun-guy."
You lucky gal! We are gearing up for a study of flowerless plants in the Outdoor Hour Challenge and I have had my eye out for some good fungi. I have found a few but none so lovely as yours. :)
Thanks for sharing yours.
Barb-Harmony Art Mom
the 'shrooms are everywhere this year. I wish I knew wich are safe to eat....I love free food. Ü
I seem to remember a lot of mushroom enthusiasts up at ma and pa's when we first moved up there. They'd go all the way out there to do their mushroom hunting. I doubt they were looking for the "safe" mushrooms, though.
Post a Comment