When I was a little girl living in Ocean Shores, I had a sand dollar collection. These mermaid coins were collected by O'dog and Livi Bop. Check out this great link to learn all about the Dendraster excentricus.
I thought I went back and read all of your blogs that I missed while in Bolivia, but apparently not! What a cute little rascal you were! And 'wastes time' in PE but 'shows great artistic talent' in arts and crafts! So believable!!!
I had an afgan like the one in these pics that my mom made me..... had to toss it awhile back, though, as it finally had one too many irrepairable holes (well-used :-) Slightly different colors, though.......primary colors back then.
I thought I went back and read all of your blogs that I missed while in Bolivia, but apparently not! What a cute little rascal you were! And 'wastes time' in PE but 'shows great artistic talent' in arts and crafts! So believable!!!
I had an afgan like the one in these pics that my mom made me..... had to toss it awhile back, though, as it finally had one too many irrepairable holes (well-used :-) Slightly different colors, though.......primary colors back then.
"Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good." ~Isaiah 7:15
"This should be your ambition: to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands, just as we commanded you before...." ~ 1 Thess. 4:11
2 comments:
I thought I went back and read all of your blogs that I missed while in Bolivia, but apparently not! What a cute little rascal you were! And 'wastes time' in PE but 'shows great artistic talent' in arts and crafts! So believable!!!
I had an afgan like the one in these pics that my mom made me..... had to toss it awhile back, though, as it finally had one too many irrepairable holes (well-used :-) Slightly different colors, though.......primary colors back then.
I thought I went back and read all of your blogs that I missed while in Bolivia, but apparently not! What a cute little rascal you were! And 'wastes time' in PE but 'shows great artistic talent' in arts and crafts! So believable!!!
I had an afgan like the one in these pics that my mom made me..... had to toss it awhile back, though, as it finally had one too many irrepairable holes (well-used :-) Slightly different colors, though.......primary colors back then.
Post a Comment