Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Infanticide

"You know, I -- I, eh, er -- I think that whether you're looking at it from a theological perspective or, uh, a scientific perspective, answering that question with specificity, uhhhh, you know, is above my pay grade."

Barack Obama's answer to the question, "when does a baby get human rights?"
Or more simply, when does LIFE begin? Can't he just answer a simple question? Is he afraid of offending someone? Abortion is legal after all. Yes, I do agree that the office of President is above his pay grade!

This guy is just sickening. Lord, expose him for what he really is.




You may not want to let your young children watch this video

6 comments:

Beanball said...

Sickening and SCAREY!!!! It is scarely just to think that so many Americans could desire to put such an unpatriotic, unqualified (color is NOT a factor in this statement) candidate into our highest office! Goodbye America as we know it if he gets in! Maybe goodbye America, period! Only God can decide about the 'when life begins' issue, and HE already did! Hello, People!

Anonymous said...

wow...isn't there something so powerful about the written word...it's one thing to hear a person stammer out such an idiotic and cowardly statement with your own ears, but to see such a quote written out in word - how could it be anything but eye-opening??? Shameful.

lauraelizabeth4@outlook.com said...

Bravo! on a great post!

Anonymous said...

There can and will be no editing, I mean CHANGE to God's word. Jesus was talking to his Disciples about not chasing away a child...what would he be saying about us throwing them away.

Anonymous said...

Greg and I watched this interview the other night. We have been joking about the pay grade answer. But it really is horrible. And his answer...I'm not pro-abortion, but pro-choice. What's the difference? If your not pro-life than your pro-death. Did he answer any question he was asked? All his answers were vague and really didn't answer what Rick Warren asked.

Barb said...

I can hardly write words. If we feel this disgusted with just this one story, how much more so our Heavenly Father who sees all that goes on behind closed doors. Inconceivable outrage.

What an important video.
Barb-Harmony Art Mom