Oh......... that part of the picture was taking so long to download, that I wrote the comment before I saw the whole thing.....my computer must have a screening that keeps X-Rated things from downloading! What makes men think that we LIKE it?!?! Brother. The big D is more of a butt squeezer, which is equally annoying...
"Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good." ~Isaiah 7:15
"This should be your ambition: to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands, just as we commanded you before...." ~ 1 Thess. 4:11
7 comments:
Don't act...you like it! We are letting everyone that reads this blog know that we are...a normal couple...well kind of normal.
what is 'normal'?
you mean the the Big D dosen't grab your breast when you're getting pictures taken? :o)
Oh......... that part of the picture was taking so long to download, that I wrote the comment before I saw the whole thing.....my computer must have a screening that keeps X-Rated things from downloading! What makes men think that we LIKE it?!?! Brother. The big D is more of a butt squeezer, which is equally annoying...
Ahh....love....
This is a family blog!!!
You guys look so young in the pic at Fort Luddis, as Miss M use to call it.
I knew you had a little devil in you Mamapua!
The first picture...ahhh, you look so innocent. The second picture....yep, you've been married awhile.
Post a Comment