This weekend is the Lavender Festival in Sequim, Washington. Scott and I went last year and the year before. There are eight participating farms that will be apart of the tour, however there are many more lavender farms than the eight. My favorite aunt, Auntie Gwen, lives in Sequim. The kids and I drove up this weekend and pitched a tent in her back yard. They swam in her pool, had a fire pit with s'mores, played with their cousin Brandon and the new little kitten of my Auntie. Miss. M and I drove out to the lavender fields. We'll be up there again soon to help paint her house. Or I should say, Zach will help paint the house. I'll wander the fields.
someday I'll make it over to the lavender festival...it's always sounded like a fun thing to experience. and then there's the garlic festival as well...both are on my list!
Your pictures are outstanding da mama. I really don't like the smell of lavendar (oil) but can take the aroma of maybe one little bush. Looks like you and Miss M had a fine time. I'm glad you went to see Auntie Gwen. My favorite Auntie is deceased and I miss her. Auntil Phyllis. love Mom
"Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good." ~Isaiah 7:15
"This should be your ambition: to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands, just as we commanded you before...." ~ 1 Thess. 4:11
7 comments:
So Beautiful! I could almost smell the lavendar as I scrolled your pics.
Can't you though? Fragrance was heavy in the warmth of the air. I liked it. Lavender has a calming effect....Ü
I wished they would line the California highways with lavender...you know for the calming effect. Love you guys cool Pics.
someday I'll make it over to the lavender festival...it's always sounded like a fun thing to experience. and then there's the garlic festival as well...both are on my list!
Your pictures are outstanding da mama. I really don't like the smell of lavendar (oil) but can take the aroma of maybe one little bush. Looks like you and Miss M had a fine time. I'm glad you went to see Auntie Gwen. My favorite Auntie is deceased and I miss her. Auntil Phyllis. love Mom
Familiar sights........I will have to go again some year. You have some awesome effects in some of your pictures :-) Is Scott in CA working again?
Scotty Boy is in San Diego....he left on the 7th and will be home this Friday. Ü
Post a Comment