
Meet Monkey. He came from the Honolulu Zoo. Olivia purchased him with her own money. Today he is going to help demonstrate how a
parachute works. Thank you, Monkey.

The mop handle, held by O'dog, acts as the activator of the Safeway bag/parachute. We tried a couple of different types of bags and a kitchen trash sack worked best.

Deployment and Inflation. Yes!

Slowed by air resistance, the monkeys safely land in the waiting arms of Miss.Livi (Owen's monkey went too...so it was a
tandem jump)

Oops...poor monkey. His chute was activated and it inflated, but there was no one to catch him.
5 comments:
I hope the monkey is ok. Tell him he is a good stunt monkey.
Poor monkey. Looks like a monkey Uncle Joe use to have. His name was "Monk". I still have him! He sleeps with your mama's bear.
Seeing the plant in the background, reminded me that I didn't get rid of my garbage. Sorry Momapua...so I can't spell Hawiian! I still love you all...Nana
How's your monkey hunting on the fourth floor going these days?
sadly, still MIA
that was shit wat kind of website is this? Get some new music as well this is shit music
Post a Comment