I Know that I promised y'all some pictures of beach babes but they aren't as easy to get as I thought. I am not to sure of the reaction I may get from a mom or pop with my camera up in the face of their little darlin'! And I'm no good at being sneaky!
So anyway, here is Maria, the beloved doll of Miss Livi. She is a Waldorf Doll, hand made by Miss.O and myself for her 5th birthday. Maria sat with me on the beach as I watched the children play in the surf.




3 comments:
She is so cute and the best part is...she doesn't cry. I'm sure she makes great company.
Yes, she is very easy to be around.;o)
She looks like she already has a pretty sweet tan, you may want to give her some sunscreen before she gets pink and sassy!
~Noelle
Post a Comment