Friday, March 28, 2008

Hawaiian Friday Night Tradition




Okay, I've written before about our Friday night tradition of Mystery on PBS, but we are in Hawaii after all, and no one wants to watch t.v. on a Friday night. Not in Hawaii. Not when we can walk to the Hilton for a free fireworks show and ice cream from Lapperts! Come on!

3 comments:

Ryan said...

I'm jealous.......I hope you are all enjoying the warm weather there, because it SNOWED all day here today! Dang it.......

Anonymous said...

FROM THE LAND OF MIDNIGHTS...

Well I have a lot of catching up to do.... makes the da mom homesick....

SCOTT!!! I didnt know you set that hill on fire... oh my goodness... well remind your dad about the uh?? "Ant torching" and the fire dept. coming to Hele St... too funny....

6:00am time for a nap... G'ma Rhea

Anonymous said...

lookin' soooo forward to it! :)