Monday, November 30, 2009

New Odyssey

Did you all have a happy, lovely Thanksgiving? We did, and a busy weekend to boot. Friday we went car shopping. *Groan*

Zach totaled the Passat two weeks ago...wasn't hurt...only sprained his thumb when the airbags deployed. That was something I on my "to be thankful for" list this year.

Of course when you purchase a new automobile you just have to go on a road trip. A maiden voyage so to speak. So Saturday we packed up the new Honda Odyssey and hit the road. Highway 101 to be exact. We drove "the loop" around the peninsula, an all day trip. It's a beautiful drive through the Quinalt, Queets, and Hoh rainforest's. I have taken this trip as a teenager with fond memories.











It was a cold and rainy day. We made frequent stops at points of interest including the Quinalt General Store for lunch, Forks, and La Push. Ha! We had to! Pictured above is the newest little Cullen. Her name is Scancy. (All you real Twilight fans will understand.)




Here we have Seth, the youngest in the La Push werewolf pack.



And oh my goodness! It's Jacob's house! See the motorcycle?! (:o)




3 comments:

Shirley said...

Looks cold, but pretty!

I never got into the Twilight stuff.... listened to the first one only, but lost interest with it.

Beth said...

The newest Cullen is the best looking one yet! And I would just DIE to see Jacob's house!

Have y'all seen the new movie yet?

Anonymous said...

Very cute. Is that Bella's bike? I think Charlie is going to be mad if he sees it.