Sunday, April 19, 2009

Second Sunday of Kamakura Matsuri and Money Washing

Just one of the coolest Starbucks I've seen. It use to be a Japanese cartoonist
home. Now you just chill here.
See this guy has got it right.

Only one of the coolest carports I've seen today.

I don't know the name of this place....so I call it "The Money
Washing place". The smoke from Incense, ooooh so cleansing, or just
smoky. I think the later.
Washing your money is suppose to bring more to you.
I think it just makes wet money and a wet pocket.
No, I didn't have any wet pockets for the rest of the day.
Very peaceful area in the "Money Washing" area.


This is one of the thing I want to see in Japan. Yabusame!


A lot people heard I was coming to the event. So, a million people
decided to show support for me and my love for the Japanese culture.

Enjoy some movie madness!

Another guy just trying to see the action. Notice
just one wood thingy on the bottom of his, slippahz.

5 comments:

Nancy said...

I think you need your OWN blog....

that little Japanese boy is wearing a shirt just like one that Owen has....are there Wal-Marts in Japan? :O)

Scott said...

So what exactly were the guys on horses up to?
I think I am going to try the money washing...it's worth a shot, I suppose.

Miss M said...

I need a pair of those wooden slippahz!

Scotto said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yabusame wikipedia to the rescue

Ryan said...

If Milton Friedman were still alive I'm sure he would be outraged by your discovery of money-washing as the basis of Japanese economic growth.... He would probably blame Keynes.