....what would it be? Would you want to be able to walk through walls? Be invisible? Have super human strength? Read minds? What? I think I'd like to be able to teleport myself or be invisible. Or maybe have limitless energy. :O)
Have you ever seen "The Incredibles"? Well on that movie there was a girl that had a force field and invisibility. That's the super powers I would want to have. I love that picture..it's cute! see ya!
Let's see...I would pick to have the ability to pull anything I want out of my pocket. Kinda like Mary Poppins..only less umbrellas and spoonfulls of sugar.
Teleporting would be awesome...Japan by day, home by night. I just hope there wasn't anything bad like...clothes can't go with you...oh great more laughter. That is still one of my favorite Pictures. I remember that day, lots of running with that cape flapping in the wind.
I have a kindergarten student who has asked me the same question...and I'm still at a loss. He thinks I should choose "super speed" because then you can be wherever you need to be in a flash!
Right now I want whatever super power it takes to get the house clean!
I would love to be able to prepare a meal and get it on the table, with all the stuff like salsa, sour cream, etc., and the table set, and everybody sitting down... instantly. As soon as the food was ready.
"Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good." ~Isaiah 7:15
"This should be your ambition: to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands, just as we commanded you before...." ~ 1 Thess. 4:11
10 comments:
Have you ever seen "The Incredibles"? Well on that movie there was a girl that had a force field and invisibility. That's the super powers I would want to have. I love that picture..it's cute! see ya!
hannah banana
Let's see...I would pick to have the ability to pull anything I want out of my pocket. Kinda like Mary Poppins..only less umbrellas and spoonfulls of sugar.
I think I'd take super human strength.....then I could rip the stumps out of my backyard.
Shorty, if I didn't know better I would say that you are almost smiling in that picture! Also, that bonnet really makes you look menacing......
Shorty McGrody to the rescue!
You are always cute little girl.
I would be able to read minds and be invisiable when ever I had that
"wish I was a fly" feeling. I would also turn into a boat if I fell in the water!
Teleporting would be awesome...Japan by day, home by night. I just hope there wasn't anything bad like...clothes can't go with you...oh great more laughter.
That is still one of my favorite Pictures. I remember that day, lots of running with that cape flapping in the wind.
I have a kindergarten student who has asked me the same question...and I'm still at a loss. He thinks I should choose "super speed" because then you can be wherever you need to be in a flash!
Right now I want whatever super power it takes to get the house clean!
I would love to be able to prepare a meal and get it on the table, with all the stuff like salsa, sour cream, etc., and the table set, and everybody sitting down... instantly. As soon as the food was ready.
And without having to get my kids to do it.
Great picture!
Sophia says she would want to be able to see a hundred miles away.
Naomi says "to fly".
Noah says to be extra strong to be able to lift anything.
Me? I think of "I dream of Genie" To be able to blink and everything is as I want it. :)
I would like to have the power to give all the love and peace and happiness and hope and carebears and smurfs and rainbows to everyone in the world.
And Daisies, Uncle Scott, you forgot daisies. Oh, oh, and VW busses. Those too.
Post a Comment