Saturday, February 7, 2009

Chinatown and Landmark Tower

Chinatown was amazing, dim Sum on the street, the color Red and
people ready to run into at every turn.


Did I mention it it the last weekend of Chinese New Years!
Crazy

This is Landmark Tower
the highest observatory in Japan
the fastest elevator in Japan (max speed 750 meters per min)
69 floors in 40 seconds
this is the cool ship and farris wheel from ground level
After being up there I wanted to have some Flench Flies, so

Dad's Root Beer, flench flies and wings.
And this little guy was very funny....and look what he can do with
a couple wood block, three pieces of ply wood, and pipe.
Oh yes, Fire is always a show stopper.





3 comments:

Scott said...

Is there a country without a China town? While I appreciate the influence we have through Hard Rock Cafe, McDonalds, and Baywatch, I really think we need to get some America Towns going outside North America.

Beth said...

Wait, Chinatown in....Japan??

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Chinatown...but the everywhere looks like Americatown...the teens all look like "lappel" (engrish for Rappers). This was pretty cool, they only had to come a short distance for this chinatown, instead of let's say, San Fran or maybe Vancouver. At least the noodles are fresher.