Wrapping Paper or Gift Bag?.....wrapping paper....makes the fun of opening last a bit longer.
Real Tree or Artificial?.....both. I have a total of six genuine faux trees (that means they are real fakes in French *Ü*) and I decorate 1 fresh cut tree. Last year Zach went out behind the power lines a cut down a 9 footer. It was humble but beautiful!
Do you like eggnog?.....Love it. Warm or cold with a dash of cinnamon on top.
Who is the easiest person to shop for?.....me. I know what exactly what I would like! Seriously, probably Miss. M. Our tastes are very similar.
Do you mail or e-mail Christmas Cards?.....mail. I love to receive a card in the mail that I can hang up. I think others do too. Plus, we have a tradition that I'll share about later, involving the Christmas cards we receive.
Favorite tradition?.....decorating, reading with my children, Dinners in December, chocolate advent calanders, baking, I enjoy it all.
When do you begin shopping?.....Usually in October or November. I am soo behind this year.
Favorite Christmas food?.....the candies and cookies. Ham. Scalloped potatoes. Cranberry sauce.
Clear or colored lights?.....clear, baby. All the way!
Favorite song?.....I love every song on O' Holy Night by Sara Groves. And I've always liked The Holly and the Ivy.
Angel or star on your tree top?.....neither. I have a dove.
Favorite theme or color?.....the reason for having 7 trees is because I have many, many favorites! One tree for each.
Please consider yourselves tagged if you want to participate, and thank you Nancy at the Powell Family Blog for the fun idea.




2 comments:
Hi, I loved reading your answers! Thanks so much for stopping by. I look forward to reading more. :)
Hi, Nancy. Welcome. I saw that you live in a town named Allen. So do I, however it's spelled Allyn. My hubby and I lived in Temple, Tx for three years while he was stationed at Ft. Hood. We have many great memories from our time there. :o)
Post a Comment