Friday, December 12, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.....

December 2006

Yes, indeed the weather is about to turn frightful. And the thought of being home bound for a few days with no hot chocolate or our traditional homemade Cinnabons to enjoy after playing in the snow is even more so. :o) After I drop Zach-a-doo off at school, I'm heading to the grocery store. I've made a list. I've checked it twice. And I'm ready, baby. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Safeway:
celery
bread
milk
vanilla pudding
onion
apples
hot chocolate

Jo-Ann Fabrics:
muslin
pattern
ribbon
embroidery floss

4 comments:

Barb said...

We are expecting snow in the next few days...change in the weather for sure.

I'll bring the mini-marshmallows. I am getting to try making this recipe:
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Hot-Cocoa-Mix-in-a-Jar/Detail.aspx

Chocolate pudding mix in the mix! I'll let you know how it goes.

Barb-Harmony Art Mom

Nancy said...

Oh. My. Goodness. That sounds awesome. Please let me know as soon as you try it.

Beanball said...

Wow! And I wnat that recipe, too! Very cute play on words, Mamapua! I will miss my computer time when the power goes out! Can't say I am ready nor looking forward to it, as Darrell busted his fake knee again 2 weeks ago, so is on crutches until it gets fixed after the New YEar. Can't do ANYTHING around here! The men'boys need to come move wood for me!

Nancy said...

Bummer, no snow! My little kiddies are so sad.:O(