Thursday, November 6, 2008

Homemade Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice

Need something warm and yummy on these stormy autumn days? Then make this delicious hot drink for yourself and someone you love.

Caramel Apple Spice Drink:
Treetop Apple Juice
Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce syrup, $6.99 @ Starbucks for a 33.8oz bottle
Whipping cream
Caramel syrup

1. Blend a few teaspoons cinnamon syrup with apple juice. I added probably close to a 1/2 cup to 32 oz apple juice (an 8oz drink for 4). Heat in microwave or on stove top. Add a dollop of whipped cream, drizzle caramel sauce on top and be happy. Be warm. And take care not to burn your tongue like I did. :o)


Did you know Scott for many years has wanted to open a coffee shop, and call it Starbutts? Yah, he'd hang pictures of famous people behinds up on the walls.

8 comments:

Beanball said...

I want to study composition under you....... and I love your mugs!

Nancy said...

those are the thrifted mugs I told ya about! Someone took their entire European vacation collection of mugs to the Goodwill....and I found them!

MissNonaEleanor said...

Oh yummy! I want some!

~Nona

Beth said...

I would totally go to Starbutts.

Anonymous said...

Yeah that's right...butts every where, but I'm older now...and that dream is BEHIND me!

Nancy said...

Miss Nona Eleanor you are moe than welcome to come on over....I'll make ya one!

Scott said...

Sorry, Scott..I guess that's just one of those ideas you have to keep on the REAR burner. I'm still pretty young..mind if I take a CRACK at it?

aprossa said...

yay,,I've been wanting that recipe. I love that stuff.