Friday, October 10, 2008

Starbucks Pumpkin Scones and a Pumpkin Latte

"Tis An Ill Cook That Cannot Lick His Own Fingers" ~ Will Shakespeare


These are wonderful. You must make them. Or else. :o) You'll find the recipe here.

Pumpkin Latte:
2 heaping Tbsp canned pumpkin
1 Tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
hot coffee, decaf, or espresso
hot milk

Into each lg. mug put first 4 ingred. Fill mug halfway with coffee and stir well. Fill mug with hot milk and swick. Top with whipped cream, dust with nutmeg.

6 comments:

Beanball said...

Next time we get together you need to teach me the art of composing a photo. Yours are completely professional. It is like reading a magazine..........

lauraelizabeth4@outlook.com said...

I agree. How do you take such good pictures! Kids and I were loving your Johnny Cash too!

Beth said...

I thought you bought that scone at Starbucks!! I must admit that the pumpkin spice latte is one of my greatest weaknesses...

Anonymous said...

Wow! I made these tonight. Amazing!!! Thank you so much for sharing them.

Nancy said...

thnak you ladies! I'm glad you all enjoyed this post in one way or another! :o)

Beth said...

Shirley and I made the scones tonight...they were amazing! Thanks so much for sharing:)