Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Little Barn on the Prairie...or My Dream House













It's perfect. I even like the paint choice...weathered gray with moss. The shed would be a warm and cozy kitchen and dinning area. There is plenty of room for kids, sheep, and bees. Yeah, so it needs some work. But I can see the potential.

8 comments:

micaela jean said...

That is really cool mom! I can't wait to move in! Those are great shots too.

Anonymous said...

So when do you get to move in? ;)

Anonymous said...

what ya gonna do with the sheep, Little Bo Peep? Got a fancy for spinning your own yarn?

Beanball said...

you ARE ambitious ;-) I would be an awesome place to ix up and live, though!

Beanball said...

It, not I, and fix, not ix sorry

Nancy said...

I plan to move in just as soon as I can get Scott to patch the roof!

Actually, we'd like to have one built...Ryan or G'pa Harmon interested?

Michelle, I have absolutely NO desire for sheep...I just wondered what kind of respone I'd get. :o)

Anonymous said...

ixjucI'll come ridin' in on my ole tractor with my cowboy boots on!

Just pitch me a little lean to out back and I'll be happy as a pig in the rain!!

Ye haw!! Yo Mama

Anonymous said...

well dang! my word verify ended up in my comment! It's cuz I live with bears in my woods! Make me a little nervous!!!! Kinda like sheep in Montana!!!