Happy Birthday Scott! That's the first time I've seen a picture of you as a kid.....one of these days we should all break out the old photo albumns.....
"Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good." ~Isaiah 7:15
"This should be your ambition: to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands, just as we commanded you before...." ~ 1 Thess. 4:11
7 comments:
happy bi rtday dad
love owen
Thanks Nancy that made me cry. See you Guys soon...thanxz Owen
Dad you were so cute!!!
Yeah, you WERE cute! Who would have know that you would grow up to be so BIG?!?!?! Happy birthday from the Harmon Clan :-)
Happy Birthday Scott! That's the first time I've seen a picture of you as a kid.....one of these days we should all break out the old photo albumns.....
ahh...cuuute!
Happy Birthday Scott!
Happy Birthday Scott! I love the black and white pictures.
Post a Comment