Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Beach Buggy Surf Safari....Part Deux...

We rented a couple of buggies again and headed out to the North Shore. It was every bit as much fun as the first time. Don't they look like they are having fun? My brother there?... is single. He's cute and has a good job.
Seasoned buggy riders...hot and wanting to swim.
This is my mom. Isn't she cute? These buggies are not easy to get in and out of but she was a trooper. I miss you mom, thank you for coming here to Paradise to be with me.
After snorkling in Sharks Cove and picnicking under the shade of a pine tree we headed for Turtle Beach. This where the turtles like to come ashore and bask on the hot sand.

See, he's basking. I like to bask too. I do more basking than swimming. But you probably to don't care about that.
The honu is a protected critter around these parts. I wanted to brush the sand from this fella's chin but I'd be in big trouble if I did. "Go on back to enjoying the pleasant warmth of the sand Mr. Turtle. That sand on your chin and mouth doesn't bother me if it dosen't bother you." We saw six sea turtles there that day. Basking.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The whole week was a blast! I love my daughter more than life but putting that picture of me out there was not very cool! I missed the turtles up close because it was too hard getting in and out of the buggie!

Thank-you Kauahi Family for a wonderful time. Love Mom/Nana

Anonymous said...

Made it home okay? It's a cute picture..it captures your cuteness perfectly. :O)

Anonymous said...

That's just what I was thinking, your mom looks so cute and your pictures look like you guys had a real good time!