Thursday, May 1, 2008

At the Park and What We Saw There......

Trees, and lots of them.
A bird's nest.
Some kids in a tree.
Some pigeons in a tree.
Another empty nest,
and baby mangos.
Coconut trees with the ocean beyond,
surfers,
Naval officers,
and a cute old lady.
Courting snails perhaps?
Purdy red flowers,
purdy blue flowers,
an orchid?
An orchid with a bumble bee,
red ginger,

white ginger,

and an impressive tree.
Psychedelic hibiscus,
a lizard,
some really cool kids,
and then we were on our way home.

5 comments:

Noelle said...

Looks like a cornicopia for the eyes, a gust of pleasentness for the heart, and just a whole lotta fun :)

Anonymous said...

Howdy Noelly! Are you sure you can't come see us?? Time's a ticken away....

Anonymous said...

Those are some very beautiful pictures. I love the first one. Have you ever made mango salsa? I just made some last week and it turned out yummy!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! Miss.M makes a tasty tropical salsa with mango,papaya, ginger, pineapple and all the other typical ingredients. It's very good.

Anonymous said...

I want that cute old lady's dress!