Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sippin' in the Sun, Surf, and Sand

This is me, sipping a pina~colada on the beach. Near my surfboard. Zach's just holding it for me. What!? You didn't know that I can surf? Well, I surf the web pretty well don't I?

I adore pina~coladas. Pineapple juice and coconut cream, two of my favorite things mixed together with crushed ice to create a very Hawaiian, very refreshing, very fun drink!

Pina~Coladas:
2 cups pineapple juice
2 cups coconut cream
4 tsp rum extract ( use real rum if an adult beverage is wanted or the extract for a family friendly version)
crushed ice

Mix the first 3 ingredients together. Add ice and shake or blend in mixer. Pour into a glass (or coconut like me) and enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm salivating...you gonna make me one soon? After we ride in a few waves of chorse!

Anonymous said...

I like your hat in this picture and it also looks like you are getting pretty flexible. Good job! I'll be trying this drink with my eyes closed sitting in front of the heater. :)

Anonymous said...

Ah, Sarah! You make me laugh right out loud! ;o)