
In order to repay the 40 bucks needed to purchase a skim board, Zach had k.p.duty(that's kitchen patrol for all you civilians) for a week. He was responsible for the dishes, sweeping, and mopping. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. That may seem harsh to some folks, but heck , I'm trying to build character, a strong work ethic, and I didn't have to do dishes for a week!
He tried to get out of the indentured servitude that he willingly put himself into, but being the loving mama that I am there was no way out! And see? Just look how much fun he's having!
He was in skim board heaven. Shredding up the shore of Waikiki. And we all know that when one must work for something, it it just that much more appreciated.
Here he is saying,"thanks mom for loving me enough to make me keep my word." Not really, but in the future I hope he will.




1 comment:
Yo Zack! You are a good worker! And when you get home....I have plenty to keep you busy. But for now...keep on keepin on!!!!
PS you are looking mighty fine, might fine indeed!
Your Ever Lovin' Nana!
Post a Comment