Tuesday, April 1, 2008

All Play and No Work Makes Kauahi Children into Jerks

Miss Livi and O'dog have lanai(that's Hawaiian for patio) duty.
As cute as this little bird seems, he and all his buddies left a mess.
Pretty gross, huh?
Scraping the bird poop off is the perfect job for O'dog.
Miss. M making a bed?
No, just texting a friend!
A little sweeping. A little shaking of the rugs. These kids work around here. It's not all fun and games! Even if a maid does come each Wednesday. I don't want these kids getting soft on me!
Impressive water bottle collection wouldn't you say? We recycle them on Saturdays. 5 cents a bottle! O'dog gets the money since he is responsible to keep the frig stocked and the bottles bagged and ready to go.
No, Owey bear is not praying. He's keeping the flip-flops tidy. After a little work, some readin', writin' and figurin' the rest of the day is for play!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok...this will be the third time today I have tried to leave a message... whine.... :-(

This blog is now probably the neatest thing, that I look forward to seeing when I get off in the mornings. :-)

And for sure there arent any Jerks in this family!!! You Rock Mom!!!

And it looks like the kids do a really good job!!!

I loved the History answer... that is the place I tried to comment twice this morning.... I'll tell ya maybe tomorrow... Oh and there is a comment I think on the Sunday Brunch... well gotta go to sleep now 1:00 pm - bedtime... Great picture of the "pooper"... eat and poop that's a birds life that's for sure... have three of my own ahahahhaa... oh I do need togo to sleep... big hugs... love you and miss you bunches...

Anonymous said...

Wahoo... I did it!!! night night...

Anonymous said...

You mean the chores don't do themselves in Hawaii?!! It's not all fun and play??? ;)

Anonymous said...

I wonder who u were texting?=]

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I don't know Sloane.... You tell me! :)

Anonymous said...

Is it me??????????=]