Monday, March 24, 2008

Kalamas, My Favorite Beach


Yesterday after church, breakfast, and naps we headed out to the beach called Kalamas, my favorite.

I love this beach because, as you can see, the waves are the perfect size for boogie boarding and that is what we like to do best.


Even Dad joins in on the fun.
Miss Livie was playing her own game of "Get the seaweed before the wave gets me".

I think it's safe to say we all had a good time.



By,
Miss M.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a fun beach...but what about shave ice! That's the best!

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun Miss M. I can't wait to go!!!

Anonymous said...

thanx Katy!!! I can't wait for you to get here too!!!

Ryan said...

If that's the beach we went boogie boarding at last weekend it's my favorite too, Miss M. (along with the shave ice)! If it isn't that beach, then ignore this post because I have no idea what I'm talking about.