.....to the going down of the same, the Lord's name is to be praised." Psalm 113:3
It has been a long, cold, rainy, snowy, blustery winter and it was wonderful to wake up to the sun. I'll be off to Hawaii soon where I will see many beautiful sun rises but, I'm glad I got to see this one and I'm praising the Lord for it.




4 comments:
very pretty!
Thank you...I like it too. I got a new camera...just a step up from a point-and-shoot...nothing like you have, but it takes pretty nice pix.
Beautiful! I didn't think it looked like Hawaii. God is the Master Artist and He has given us such wonderful variety. None of us ever has an excuse for being bored with so much of God's creation to admire and explore.
Thank you, Jenni! No, it's definitely not Hawaii. That is a Washington state sunrise. Complete with douglas fir, a rhoddy and some other decidous bush.
Post a Comment